Navy Getaways Pacific Beach Policies
All reservations must be held with a valid credit card. At check-in, payment in full is expected for all nights' reservation. No refunds will be issued for early departures.
Each cottage requires a minimum stay of 2 days. Holiday periods may require additional days. All guests, pets and vehicles must be registered with the front desk.
All eligible users may book up to one year in advance from the arrival date of their reservation. Active duty military may book up to 14 months in advance from the departure date of their reservation.
Check-in & Check-out
- All guests and vehicles must be registered with the front desk.
- Check-in begins at 3 pm
- RV Check-in begins at 1 pm
- Please call ahead if checking in after 8 pm.
- Check-out is 11 am
- Please call ahead if checking in after 6 pm. Guests arriving after 5 pm will need to notify the Front Desk, 360-276-4414, before 6 pm day of arrival.
Cancellations made prior to 14 days before the reservation date will not be charged. Cancellations made less than 14 days prior to the arrival date will be charged a cancellation fee equal to the first night's room rate.
Pets are welcome in select cottages, king suites, RV park and campground. Guests staying in our cottages or suites will be charged an additional fee per night, with a limit of two pets. Pets must be accompanied at all times and kept on a leash when outside. Please keep you pets off the furniture. Guest is responsible for any and all damages to the cottage. Additional fees may apply. No pets in the hotel units, gym area, game room, bowling alley, etc.
Additional housekeeping fees may be applied if damage is discovered during routine cleaning and inspection. Food and drink spills should be cleaned as they occur as they are considered damage and not wear and tear.
Please leave the cottages in the same condition as when you arrived. All used dishes should be rinsed and placed in the dishwasher on the wash cycle. Additional charges may be applied based on cottage condition.
Additional fees may apply for extra guests, pets, cribs, extra towel sets, and vehicles over the amount authorized per cottage.
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am
- Firearms are prohibited
- 2nd and 3rd floor only accessible via stairwell, we do not have an elevator.
- All RV sites have 30 amp power
- All resort indoor facilities are 100% non-smoking